Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fun fact about me :)

When I was a little girl, before I went to bed every night my mom told me a fairytale...about a princess, a prince and a happy ending. Time passed, I grew up and I realized that there were no such things as happy endings.
But it seems to me that a lot of big girls still believe in the "...and they rode off into the sunset and lived happily ever after." Maybe I do want that, the thing is that im just not sure...
For now I have thought about myself as that kind of girl that can be ok and happy with out all the perfect husband and perfect children and a perfect life thing but maybe I would like to believe in a fairytale again.
To find the perfect guy, have the perfect wedding I don't know maybe even have kids :) it dose not sound that bad... I know that it completely goes against all my ideals in this moment but I figured out that at some point of my life I will want that... So why not dream?
For now I refuse to fall in love with the perfect guy, even though he IS PERFECT I just don't want to be forgotten by him... by next summer he will be km away from home and ill just be the average girl who once noticed how perfect he is. Great -.-
Lets look on the bright side, I wont get heart broken if I don't fall for anyone :)
SOOO... I guess ill wait for the right time.


Why not?


Crazy little thing called LOVE -Michael B.

No comments:

Post a Comment