Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'll state 10 dreams

To tell you the truth, I have always been scared of dreaming because of the possibility of never attaining them but I just found something out, dreaming IS worth it, because sometimes dreams do come true.


What would it be like to live a life without dreams? Many of us have grown up with different ideas about what it means to have a dream. For some people, their dreams are hopes or wishes, but they don’t really believe they’ll ever achieve them. For others, their dreams are seen as pursuable and possible. You could take two people with exactly the same dream and depending on how they view that dream, one person will take a certain path and the other will choose another direction. One path might cause that dream to become bigger and brighter, while the other might keep the dream at bay like a star in the sky, growing dimmer.


1) A good relationship with God
2)A happy family
3)Being happy
4)Traveling all over the world (PARIS, LONDON, NYC, MILAN)
5) Being able to understand what I want
6)Having a vineyard in Italy with a beautiful house
7)Breaking my record of guys with whom I have danced with in 1 event (current record, 11)
8)Being able to study somewhere far from home
9)Having the person I love besides me forever
10)Being someone IMPORTANT (in some industry, in life)



No comments:

Post a Comment