Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cold weather in cancun☃?

"WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?"

I have NO freaking idea... In this moment.
Well in the next 15 minutes I will put a big huge sweater one of my best friends once wore, because yeah the weather in cancun is COLD :) 

Projects, school, and my mom are taking all of my time away from me.
Remember the "when nothing seems to be going right go left" thing? It is just not working.
I wanted to go study to boston, but guess what... It has now become nothing more than a dream.
I have no idea what I want to become when I become older, I don't know who I will be.
Im scared... all of my "friends" already know exactly who they are and who they will become.
I sincerely have NO IDEA.
I love to write it really gives me a feeling of freedom.
All I have learned from this situation is that everyone has their "up's and down's".
So really and truly I say to you I will not smile at the camera anymore.

STOP SMILING FOR THE CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment