Sunday, February 12, 2012

HEY WE GOT TO 1000 VIEWERS!

What is new?


Since we got to 1000 viewers I decided to move stuff around and my blog ended up a little different.
Well manny things on my blog have changed and will keep changing buuuut I really want you to know that most of the content here will be the same and I actually just wanted to give my page a new "look" because 1000 people have taken the time to click on my blog :)

Sooo another announcement:
I know my life is weird and interesting in creepy way, but still I would like to be able to write about things you would like to know about.  
If you ever come across my blog I'd love to keep you interested in fashion and makeup and awesome ideas on how to make a girl fall for a guy.
Any other ideas are also accepted and will be used.
Thanks to y'all I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment