Friday, February 10, 2012

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away ✌♥


Dear month of February, 

  "I now come back just to say sorry, I really underestimated you!"-Alrb
Today this month became one of the best months ever! I am now proud to announce, I HAVE ENTERED GESTALT COLLEGE (applause, applause). Yes I am now in, all the way in, I'm a bit scared but well who cares!!! Today in school I won 4 prizes ;) The smartest, nicest, best friend and most fashionable. Im just doing so good in life now, the truth is that since last year I've wanted it to be february because I have a wide spectrum of projects. 
February for me is now a new beginning, I'll be:

-Studying more
-Having more fun
-Doing more things
-Waisting less time
-Getting absorbed in the world of fashion
-Taking important decisions  
-Growing up
-Meeting new people
-Having more liberty 
-Engaging in new activities

But well I also would like to improve in some more personal issues :) I think this is about all for now about my life. 
Thanks for reading ♡ and have a great month of February!
(I'm the one all the way to the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment