Tuesday, February 7, 2012

When you hit bottom.

Because when you hit bottom and have noting but John mayer singing gravity, the world simply pauses. The words simply drift into my mind and come out with nothing but questions. All this happens in a useless office in the middle of an unknown town where I go underestimated, misunderstood, or just taken down by life. Ill never know if life is as hard or as simple as most people plant it. I may write, you may too but the one who's got the talent simply isn't you. I don't care if you copy or wish to, but I would like the name of my blog reminds anyone that comes across my thoughts to -be original- create, design, think.
ORIGINALITY i'm sorry. I forgot you, I completely forgot to be myself. Today I thought you had solved me, you didn't. Im sick of asking rhetorical questions, most of the time my rhetorical questions are just issues I want to remind myself of, not anymore. The reason I am myself is that im more than just a puzzle Im a "changing puzzle" because when you finally get the "right picture" i've changed a thousand times by the moment you realize that. So just keep me where the light is. No problems HAVE TO BE FIXED, most of them are just there, it's actually your choice to forgive and forget or to keep hurting yourself as you mostly always do.
Its really over, Im proud of myself, I didn't shed one tear for you. You know I write what I stand for, and what I believe in. You can't even write interesting nonsense.

One day of february you'll look forward for a new tomorrow. Im sick of looking back.
Because all this shall too pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment